CrossFit Perpetua is looking for a Marketing Assistant / Office Support Staff
Please pass on the job description below to any of your friends who might be interested! Any interested applicants should forward their CV to Maria Turner, [email protected]. Interviews will be held in early August.
Marketing Assistant / Office Support
Roles and responsibilities:
We are looking for someone to join our team and to be part of one of the leading fitness organisations in the UK and support the business in an administrative and marketing role. The role will include operational support to the general running of the business; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems for CrossFit Perpetua to ensure the gym is run efficiently. You will act as the first line support for customer service and be the first point of call for the managing director to support him on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone to take our brand and really develop it into something people talk about. We want to be a recognised brand in the CrossFit and Fitness world. This will be the Marketing Assistant’s responsibility to own the development of our brand and shape it into something really special.
You will liaise daily with the Head Coach and the other coaches across the business.
The secondary part of the role will be to grow and develop a well-established business, marketing the business to the CFP target audience, increasing both audience reach and revenue.
- Managing daily emails from members and prospects
- Managing CFP’s client database
- Generating reports for managing director
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, x2 gyms and kitchen
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment
- Complete special projects by organizing and co-ordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and scheduling meeting, monitoring results.
- Growing the business awareness, developing the brand and reaching out to business’ in the D2 and surrounding areas
Do not apply unless you are qualified in the following;
- Social media experience is required, Media degree or 1-2 years working experience
- Customer service experience of 1-2 years
- Basic office skills will be required
Other skills required for this position are:
Proficient in Microsoft Office skills; including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. A proactive and well organised individual who is able to work well on their own and as part of a team. Attention to detail, good verbal and written skills are important. Other skills will be the ability to manage the in-house client tracking system, so general computer skills are required.
Please email maria@cfsouthlondon with your CV to apply.